The information below is provided by the state association. NAHC does not warrant its accuracy or completeness.
Home Care & Hospice Alliance of Maine
- Donna DeBlois
- MaineHealth Care at Home
- 15 Industrial Park Road
- Saco, ME 04072
- Phone: (207) 284-4566
- Fax: (207) 282-4148
The Home Care & Hospice Alliance of Maine is a statewide non-profit trade association within which members offers a unified and informed voice in support of affordable, accessible, quality home care and hospice services throughout the State of Maine.
Last year, home care and hospice providers in Maine:
- served more than 45,000 clients
- made more than one-half million visits
- traveled more than 20 million miles
- reimbursed staff more than $13 million dollars
- Home care and hospice providers serve every community in Maine.
- Home care encompasses a wide range of services including skilled nursing, therapies, social work, home health aides, and personal care assistants.
- Services are provided too acutely ill, disabled, and chronically and terminally ill persons.
- The home care industry in Maine represents one of the largest employers.
- Maine agencies collectively employ more than 7,000 employees representing a significant contribution to Maine’s economy.
Is the above information outdated? Submit updates
Is your state association missing entirely from this state’s listing? Add your association now