The information below is provided by the state association. NAHC does not warrant its accuracy or completeness.
Home Care Association of New Hampshire
- Sandy Ruka
- Visiting Nurse, Home Care & Hospice of Carroll Cty
- 1529 White Mountain Highway
- P.O. Box 432
- North Conway, NH 03860
- Phone: (603) 356-7006
- Fax: (603) 356-8134
The Home Care Association of New Hampshire is a non-profit membership organization for home care agencies licensed in New Hampshire. Founded in 1974 by a dedicated group of home care leaders, the Association promotes high quality health services for individuals at home, with the goal of helping people maintain or restore their health and well being. More than 40 agencies are currently Provider Members. We also have Affiliate Members that offer products and services to home care agencies or consumers.
Based in Concord, NH, the Association has full-time staff dedicated to assisting member agencies. Benefits of membership include:
- State and federal advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues that affect home care agencies and their clients.
- Educational programs designed to help agencies maintain quality health services and sound management practices.
- Affinity groups that foster collegial networking and sharing of best practices.
- Access to discounts on products and services, including a highly successful workers compensation insurance program.
The Home Care Association of New Hampshire is a membership organization which enhances the ability of agencies providing home health care to deliver quality services to New Hampshire residents. The Association carries out this mission through education, networking, leadership, and public policy advocacy.
Is the above information outdated? Submit updates
Is your state association missing entirely from this state’s listing? Add your association now